Re: Is there a Git repository of RFCs? Or of Internet-Drafts?

2013-03-15 13:04:34
On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 6:15 PM, Andrew Chi <achi(_at_)bbn(_dot_)com> wrote:
[...]

I like the proposal, though in my experience it's not a perfect match. I use
git for version control on my own drafts, but renames are awkward when going
from -02 to -03, etc.  And git's built-in diff can't compare to the IETF
diff tool.  Of course, I'd be happy to be corrected, since it would improve
my own workflow!

gitattributes(5) allows you to define a custom diff tool for path
globs... Disclaimer: I have never had the use for that, I only know
that it exists. Looking around will certainly yield useful examples,
though.

--
Francis Galiegue, fgaliegue(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com
JSON Schema in Java: http://json-schema-validator.herokuapp.com