Re: [savi] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-06

2013-03-29 17:07:22
I have a draft version with this correction.
David, would adding:
          When such a move
          is done without changing the MAC address, the SAVI switches
          will need to update their state.  While the ARP may be
          helpful,
          traffic detection, switch based neighbor solicitation,
          interaction with orchestration system, or other means may be
          used.
to the end of 5.2.3 address your concern? I am not sure whether I have the right end of the question here, given that SAVI can not create new protocol.

Yours,
Joel