RE: RFC 6921 on Design Considerations for Faster-Than-Light (FTL) Communication

2013-04-02 05:44:16

Kids! Remember, if we're not bright enough to do physics, we can always do
engineering, the slow younger brother of physics! But if engineering is too
difficult, there's always computer science, where terms like "bandwidth" mean
what we want them to mean. And if even that's too hard, there's always the
arts-and-crafts knitted-my-own-shawl-or-at-least-drew-an-okay-pattern-for-it
trade of 'Internet Engineering', and writing RFCs.

And we can achieve that RFC goal easily by getting in the back door with an
April 1 RFC! Every April 1 there's a reminder and inspiration to us all!

Lloyd Wood
http://sat-net.com/L.Wood/

Time's arrow is written -------->