Re: Meritocracy, diversity, and leaning on the people you know

2013-04-21 14:50:46

Excellent post, Ted.  I really like your suggestions, and I think these are the
types of things we should be doing to more widely leverage the talents of
people who are available to participate in the IETF.

Margaret

On Apr 19, 2013, at 2:13 PM, Ted Hardie <ted(_dot_)ietf(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>