Re: Long review tail

2013-05-02 10:32:38

On 05/02/2013 04:19 PM, Fred Baker (fred) wrote:

On May 2, 2013, at 8:12 AM, Stephen Farrell
<stephen(_dot_)farrell(_at_)cs(_dot_)tcd(_dot_)ie>
 wrote:

When asked if more could be done, (without any specific proposal
for what to do) the response was that increasing the workload
would maybe lead to a significant drop in that 80% figure since
secdir folks are also busy with their day-jobs. So increasing
the workload for reviewers is tricky.

Sounds like we need more security reviewers. Easier said than done, I know. I
might suggest polling people who have done documents in the security area.

Worth a look. We already have quite a few though. [1]

S.

[1] http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReviewers