Re: [Gen-art] Review: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis-01

2013-05-13 07:18:19
Thank you Juergen.  I see that the pattern statement is therefore correct.
And presumably it is a judgment call as to hw to write te new pattern to restrict the old one. Personally, I find a pattern statement that covers a whole lot of other things, but that happens when combined with the parent patter to give the right result, to be a confusing way to document what is needed. But I can not claim it is technically incorrect. (And I suppose that some would claim that repeating the more detailed parent pattern is redundant.)

Yours,
Joel