Re: [manet] Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-03.txt> (Security Threats for NHDP) to Informational RFC

2013-05-27 13:39:27
On 5/27/13, Jiazi YI <yi(_dot_)jiazi(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi,

I think those comments have been addressed/answered in my previous reply

  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/manet/current/msg15274.html

I didn't see the support of your comments from other WG participants.

I also didn't see objection of my comments from the WG. I also didn't
see support of your reply from the WG.  (WG decisions are
WG-rough-consensus, not the editors opinion). If there was WG
objection then I will report that in my reviews to IESG as
information.

AB