Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-ietf-forces-interop-08

2013-05-29 15:46:07
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:  draft-ietf-forces-interop-08
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date: 2013-05-29
IETF LC End Date: 2013-05-30
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

All of the substantive comments from my earlier review have been addressed.
Some editorial issues remain. These are of the sort that the RFC editor can
probably fix, but if there are further iterations of the draft prior to
approval it might be worth addressing them.

Major issues:

None.

Minor issues:

None.

Nits/editorial comments:

-- I previously mentioned that the draft used inconsistent verb tenses to the
point of being confusing. The authors improved this by changing occurances most
to past tense. However, there were some places where the change was incorrect (
section 1 paragraph 1: "This document captures" was changed to "...
captured".). Also in at least one section (3.3), the previously past tense
verbs were changed to future tense.

-- There are a lot of missing articles, especially in text that is new to this
version.

-- section 1, new paragraph 5: Up to date, the 'ForCES..."

I suggest changing "Up to date..." to "As of now..." or "As of the time of this
writing...". Or even better, remove it completely.