Re: Time in the Air

2013-05-31 13:12:17
If people are interested, we could launch a new service: dirigible tours
with Internet access.  We'll have multiple airships, one for each set of
related meeting rooms.  Of course we'll have audio, jabber and all the
virtualization tools we have today.  We'll amble along at some moderate
speed, docking every night in order to take on supplies and allow people to
switch airships, and docking for a full week in some major city three times
each year.  The IETF will slowly work its way around the world, following
the winds and weather.