Re: Content-free Last Call comments

2013-06-11 12:44:24
So, if wg discussion has been ordered mute by the wg chairs because
some wg participants believe the group-think consensus is good enough,
can those objections again be raised in IETF LC or are they set in stone?

If that were ever to happen, I don't see why not.

In the recent cases I've seen where someone claims this is an issue,
what actually happned is that a person only tangentially involved in
the WG is obsessing about some technical wart and refuses to (or
worse, can't) understand the overall context that led the WG to decide
what it did.

It's hard to see any benefit to rehashing such arguments in front of
the whole IETF.

R's,
John