Re: documenting feedback of meeting venues

2013-06-23 11:52:57
AB,

Thanks for the reminder.

We have starting putting the post meeting survey results online.  See:

  http://iaoc.ietf.org/surveys.html

IETF 70, 68, 65, 64 are there now.  The IAD will add IETF 80 through 86 later
this week this week and earlier meetings after that.

Bob

On Jun 23, 2013, at 1:12 PM, Abdussalam Baryun