Re: Final Announcement of Qualified Volunteers

2013-07-09 20:23:57
On 7/9/2013 5:23 PM, l(_dot_)wood(_at_)surrey(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk wrote:
I do recall a case where both chairs of a WG belonged to a Major Organization.

World domination was thwarted, however, because the chairs couldn't actually
agree on anything; the organization was big enough that competing views
were widespread within it.

Much to the frustration of other members of the Major Organization.
And the members of the working group.

This suggests that we can't produce viable committees _anyway_.

As usual, what it suggests is that we think that individual counter-examples somehow refute basic, well-established principles.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking