Re: [IETF] Re: Regarding call Chinese names

2013-07-13 13:48:42

On Jul 12, 2013, at 8:06 PM, Eric Burger
<eburger(_at_)standardstrack(_dot_)com> wrote:

I kept my maiden name, too.

And I took my wife's last name when we married.
This caused no end of confusion at the marriage office, with their Borland C
"Turbo Vision" Text menu system app, with a space for a "maiden" name for the
female to change her name, but not the male…

Another Western option, hyphenation, was not for us. Who wants to be a
Spear-Burger? Unless you want a Pepsi and chips with that. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympia_Cafe