Re: Bringing back Internet transparency

2013-07-30 12:21:44
On 7/30/13 7:59 AM, Keith Moore wrote:
I don't think that's the problem; I think the problem is that most
users don't realize how much lack of transparency is harming them.
So "transparent Internet access" isn't a commodity.    Transparency
would be cheaper if there were more demand for it, and there would be
more demand for it if people realized how much more utility they'd
get out of the Internet if they had it.

<n> decades in, I suspect that if there were going to be demand
for "transparency" we'd be seeing it by now.  If VoIP wasn't the
kick in the pants that's been needed to change things, it's
difficult to imagine what else might be.

Melinda