Re: [Diversity] setting a goal for an inclusive IETF

2013-07-31 09:12:56
That is correct, the diversity list is open and we will have a summary of
suggested initiatives for the design team to research tonight.  To the specific
point below, we will do our best to also do outreach to speak with a wide range
of people.

Thank you!
Kathleen

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 31, 2013, at 3:37 PM, "Arturo Servin"