Re: setting a goal for an inclusive IETF

2013-07-31 07:45:58
Hi Jari,

I have gave many feedback on the diversity issue, and I thank you for the
article, I agree with iot totally. I will repeat my comment, that the
design team of diversity SHOULD make clear what is its goals and
milestones, therefore, we can give better feedback, but leaving that hidden
to management, then only the special people listed in your article, I would
prefer that the design team are selected by diversity parameters ( gender,
region, age, necomer-oldcomer, etc). Thanks again,

AB

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 2:53 PM, Jari Arkko