Re: [iaoc-rps] RPS Accessibility

2013-08-06 14:58:38

On 2013-08-06, at 15:54, Aaron Yi DING
<Aaron(_dot_)Ding(_at_)cl(_dot_)cam(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk> wrote:

On 06/08/13 18:31, Michael Richardson wrote:

And move the microphones to the people, rather than the other way around.

This is indeed friendly, although standing up to walk a bit is also good, at
least f2f participants won't sit on chairs the whole day..  adding this
option to the existing one will be nice.

For what it's worth (not much) I would miss the line at the mic. There are
useful conversations that happen within the line that I think we would lose if
the mic followed the speaker, and I also think that pipelining the people at
the mic promotes more fluid conversation. But these are minor points, and I'm
mainly just waxing nostalgic.

Joe