Re: Berlin was awesome, let's come again

2013-08-07 10:11:18
On Aug 6, 2013, at 7:59 PM, Douglas Otis
<doug(_dot_)mtview(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Agreed.  One minor downside was needing an additional flight.  It seems AB
who handles about a third of the traffic rather than Lufthansa that handles
about one fifth, was not the best choice where a 6 hour layover extended an
hour on the tarmac in a hot plane.

I just took a train.   But yeah, Munich is clearly easier to fly to.   I would
personally love it if IETF did another Munich meeting, because I haven't been
there since I was seven, and I've always wanted to go back (I missed the
previous Munich meeting, much to my frustration).