Re: SPF TYPE support

2013-08-19 22:02:31
Subject: Re: SPF TYPE support Date: Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 04:42:42PM -0700
Quoting S Moonesamy (sm+ietf(_at_)elandsys(_dot_)com):

I personally do not think that it is appropriate to ask any working
group participant to "shut up".  I welcome hearing arguments and I
expect a working group to carefully consider them.

The repeated assertions of "This has been discussed already" are in effect
"shut up", but slightly more polite. I complied until last call. As was
recommended by wg chairs.

--
Måns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE                             +46 705 989668