Re: [spfbis] there is no transitiion, was Last Call: <draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-19.txt>

2013-08-21 13:24:31
On Aug 21, 2013, at 10:44 AM, John Levine <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com> wrote:
This would require some reason why it is worth them spending time and
money to do something that has no operational benefit whatsoever.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to make an argument for you to refute.   I'm saying that
if the people who want to change the outcome of the spfbis consensus are
serious, this would be a good way to show that they have community support for
their position.