Re: Last call: draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn-16.txt

2013-08-27 09:28:43
SM,

As far as the IPR, as the shepherd and DISPATCH WG co-chair, I posted a
note to the DISPATCH WG mailing list before progressing this document to
see if anyone had any concerns about the IPR disclosures, which had been
discussed in the past and were updated when I asked the authors the
requisite questions about IPR while doing the PROTO write-up.  No concerns
were raised with regards to the updated IPR disclosures (i.e., no one
responded to that email).     And, you can google  "draft montemurro ietf
ipr archives" to find past discussions such as this one:  draft montemurro
ietf ipr archives

Regards,
Mary.

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM, S Moonesamy <sm+ietf(_at_)elandsys(_dot_)com>