Re: Last call: draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn-16.txt

2013-08-27 13:30:33

SM

The past discussions on this took place a couple of years ago involving
primarily Cullen Jennings, Dale Worley and myself.

Andrew

----- Original Message -----
From: S Moonesamy [mailto:sm+ietf(_at_)elandsys(_dot_)com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 10:20 AM Central Standard Time
To: Mary Barnes <mary(_dot_)h(_dot_)barnes(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Cc: John C Klensin <john(_at_)jck(_dot_)com>; tbray(_at_)textuality(_dot_)com
<tbray(_at_)textuality(_dot_)com>; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
<ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Subject: Re: Last call: draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn-16.txt

Hi Mary,
At 07:28 27-08-2013, Mary Barnes wrote:
As far as the IPR, as the shepherd and DISPATCH WG co-chair, I
posted a note to the DISPATCH WG mailing list before progressing
this document to see if anyone had any concerns about the IPR
disclosures, which had been discussed in the past and were updated
when I asked the authors the requisite questions about IPR while
doing the PROTO write-up.  No concerns were raised with regards to
the updated IPR disclosures (i.e., no one responded to that
email).     And, you can google  "draft montemurro ietf ipr
archives" to find past discussions such as this one:  draft
montemurro ietf ipr archives

Thanks for the feedback.  Somebody commented that:

   "It has nothing to do with IPR which was extensively discussed on
    the dispatch list."

I read the DISPATCH mailing list archives.  I did not see that
extensive discussion.  My comment was about that.  I do not have any
problem with the document shepherd comments.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.