Re: I-D Action: draft-sweet-uri-zoneid-00.txt

2013-08-27 15:59:23

On Aug 27, 2013, at 12:48 PM, Brian E Carpenter
<brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

I am *not* an author of this draft, which Michael Sweet
produced on his own. I have not read the draft and have no
idea whether I agree with it.

(I believe this was an honest mistake on his part but I don't
want there to be any misunderstanding.)

I am in the same situation and like Brian I do not know if I support this or
not.

Bob

Regards
  Brian Carpenter