Re: Mail lost yesterday

2013-08-29 20:31:41
Hello,

Thanks to Bob Hinden for the quick response. What follows is a general comment.

My message was not a report about an operational problem. It was about the lack of a timely notification, and maybe an explanation if anyone deems that appropriate, about these problems to the IETF community.

There is question of whether the services are being monitored. There is also the question of the reliability of the services provided to the community. Usage has likely increased since 2007. I hope that the contract has been updated to take all of that into account.

Regards,
-sm