Re: An IANA Registry for DNS TXT RDATA (I-D Action: draft-klensin-iana-txt-rr-registry-00.txt)

2013-08-30 12:22:18
This is helpful feedback.
We are looking at how the listing of the registries is used by the
community.
There have been suggestions of adding keywords to help when people search
for registries.
As the list of registries grows, we want to make sure it is useful and
that registries can easily be found.
We may be requesting community feedback in the near future about how the
listing of registries could change.

Thank you,

--Michelle

Michelle Cotton