Re: Bruce Schneier's Proposal to dedicate November meeting to saving the Internet from the NSA

What we lack is not the technology, it is demand for deployment.

Exactly, and that is not actionable in the IETF.

Brian,

Some years back when we saw the lack of IPv6 deployment we started with some IPv4-free plenary time slots - eating our own dog food. Thus I think we can do something even on the deployment front.

Wouldn't it make sense for us to do something similar in this space? That would help iron out implementation and usability issues.

Regards,
   Erik