Re: PS Characterization Clarified

2013-09-13 09:57:59

Colleagues

[I have added a number of people who were active in the discussion previously
to the CC, my apologies if that is bad etiquette but I wanted to make you
explicitly aware of this.]

Based on the discussion so far I've made a few modifications to the draft.  I
am trying to consciously keep this document to the minimum that is needed to
achieve 'less is more' and  my feeling is that where we are now is close to the
sweetspot of consensus.

This is the summary of these changes:
*   Added "Updates 2026" and added Sean's initial"

*   Copied the whole characterization pararaph for Internet Standards
   from 2026, instead of only the line that is the actual
   characterization itself.

*   Added the Further Consideration section based on discussion on the
   mailinglist.
See:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-01.txt

For diff: