Re: PS Characterization Clarified

2013-09-17 18:11:17
On 9/17/13 5:52 PM, Scott O. Bradner wrote:
On Sep 17, 2013, at 6:48 PM, Pete
Resnick<presnick(_at_)qti(_dot_)qualcomm(_dot_)com>  wrote:

I would like to change "IESG" to "IETF" in five places:

Section 1:

"the IESG has evolved its review processes"

Section 2:

"IESG Reveiew of Proposed Standards"
"the IESG strengthened its review"
"last chance for the IESG to ensure the quality"
"cross-area technical review performed by the IESG"

The IETF as a whole, through directorate reviews, area reviews, doctor reviews,
*and* IESG reviews, has evolved, strengthened, ensured, etc., its reviews.
I believe that change would be factually incorrect

Which part of the above do you think is factually incorrect?

pr

Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478