Re: PS Characterization Clarified

2013-09-17 18:55:51
Pete,

I generally agree with your changes and consider them important
-- the IESG should be seen in our procedural documents as
evaluating and reflecting the consensus of the IETF, not acting
independently of it.

Of the various places in the document in which "IESG" now
appears, only one of them should, IMO, even be controversial.
It is tied up with what I think is going on in your exchange
with Scott:

--On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 18:10 -0500 Pete Resnick