Re: Transparency in Specifications and PRISM-class attacks

2013-09-20 12:09:54
I'm glad the process aspects have been brought up again.  When a WG is
finished with a draft, there is still a lot more work to do.  WG last
call is or should be closer to the middle of a draft's development
trajectory than the end.  I would say this is true not just for the
ones that someone close to the draft thinks might be sensitive, since
people close to it will have their own blind spots (and will have done
what they can for the issues they know about already).  We should have
better scrutiny for all drafts, taking our time.

Scott

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Dave Crocker <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>