Education and Information Sharing ... was Re: Transparency in Specifications and PRISM-class attacks

2013-09-20 12:18:48
Hi Kathleen,

you are responding to the question about the target audience* and I saw your video. That's an interesting idea to reach out to those who are not yet involved in an IETF group.

Of course, our working group pages and the Wikis are not necessarily are great way to communicate with people other than our main target audience.

There is indeed something we could improve and I had in fact given a presentation about this topic to the IAB at the retreat this year. Here are the slides:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/IAB_Work_Style.pdf

Ciao
Hannes

PS: I got the impression from Harald's response that he was actually thinking about a different audience. Of course, the audience determines the content.