Re: "The core Internet institutions abandon the US Government"

2013-10-11 06:06:40
Just few quick questions,

In what part of Fadi Chehadé mandate at ICANN this falls ? And who
sanctified him as representative of the Internet Community ?

He is just an employee of ICANN and these actions go way beyond ICANN's
mission and responsibilities.

Cheers
Jorge

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 4:42 AM, Carsten Bormann <cabo(_at_)tzi(_dot_)org>