Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-oversized-header-chain-08.txt> (Implications of Oversized IPv6 Header Chains) to Proposed Standard

2013-10-11 14:50:13
On 12/10/2013 06:04, Fernando Gont wrote:
P.S.: Reegarding enforcing a limit on the length of the header chain, I
must say I symphatize with that (for instance, check the last individual
version of this I-D, and you'll find exactly that). But the wg didn't
want that in -- and I did raise the issue a few times. So what we have
is what the 6man wg had consensus on.

I agree that this was the WG consensus after considerable discussion,
which included Fred, so I'm not sure why we're discussing it again
during IETF LC.

   Brian