Re: future of identifiers

2013-10-29 10:17:22
Jari,

I think this issue also involves the application of Semantic Web
(specifically, Linked Data and ontologies). I do not know exactly how,
just now, but my feelings are that this is a path to the future. But, in
my graduate program I am studying these issues, where the IETF
repositories and associates are the main focuses. Questions such as
vocabularies, metadata, knowledge, ownership, and other relationships
are a concern in the research.

It would be interesting to other people interested in the Semantic Web
applications on the infrastructure of the Internet, came in contact to
begin a team.

Julião