Re: List processing capacity (was Re: Community Feedback: Turning off monthly IETF mailing list password reminder emails)

2013-11-05 17:46:24

On Nov 5, 2013, at 5:45 AM, Dave Crocker <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> wrote:

On 11/4/2013 10:22 AM, Chris Griffiths wrote:
a plan is moving forward and is a priority for the team running it and we
are tracking milestones and deliverables on these plans in the IAOC.  We are
also discussing options and additional actions to continue to boost capacity
and/or availability of IETF specific platforms which we will share
transparently with the community as those discussions and plans are proposed.

Chris,

Thanks for the followup.  It had seemed that the initiative for this, from
last year, had stalled.  The only reference I've seen in the IAOC minutes was
a pretty cryptic one in the September minutes.

If you can manage it, it might be good for the community to hear a summary of
this project and its schedule, during the IAOC plenary.

Dave,

Of course, we will make sure we get the latest items into the presentation
tomorrow.

Thank you