Re: Community Feedback: Turning off monthly IETF mailing list password reminder emails

2013-11-04 11:46:57
Off by default, with the per-user option of turning reminders on. As a
result I suspect <5% of users will want a reminder.

The spare CPU cycles on the 1st of every month can be used to mine
bitcoins for the purchase of IETF meeting break cookies with greater
quantities of chocolate chips.

Jason