Re: Community Feedback: Turning off monthly IETF mailing listpassword reminder emails

2013-11-03 05:01:41
----- Original Message -----
From: "Carsten Bormann" <cabo(_at_)tzi(_dot_)org>
To: "Chris Griffiths" <cgriffiths(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Cc: "IAOC List" <iaoc(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>; <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2013 5:19 AM
<snip>

2) If there is an easy way to obtain a list which mailing lists I’m
currently subscribed to (beyond looking for the last password reminder
mail), it is not documented very well.  Since mailman often drops
subscribers after bouts of bounces, it is occasionally useful to compare
that list to what you think it should be when such bouts end.

<tp>

Keep it on.  Since mailman often drops subscribers for reasons unknown,
the monthy list of what I am currently subscribed to is an invaluable
check on what mischief mailman has done lately.

Tom Petch

Grüße, Carsten