Re: Community Feedback: Turning off monthly IETF mailing list password reminder emails

2013-11-03 09:53:27
I've been mostly a lurker here, but those monthly emails do serve a useful purpose. Would the programming be very difficult to only send it out if there was a _change_ in subscription status? That would return these emails to being signal, instead of being part of the noise.