user id /passwd

2013-11-11 23:29:40
the ITU is more open than the IETF when it comes to access…  which is really
sad.
please send me my userid/password asap so i can download documents and comment
on requested inputs to the noncom.

/bill

https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/login/?next=/nomcom/2013/feedback/

Authentication required!

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL
"/accounts/login/". You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad
password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials
required.

In case you are allowed to request the document, please check your user-id and
password and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.