Re: [IETF] user id /passwd

2013-11-12 15:51:32
It might be worth the effort to actually tell people (when they register to
attend meetings) that they are expected to
sign up for a userid/password to work with the IETF organization.

and if our various countries cared…

From Sarah Parkes at ITU, when I was factchecking an article. July 2012

"worth pointing out that all Member States are free to publish *any
documents* they see fit as part of their national consultation process."
Emphasis in the original

//bill