Re: [IETF] user id /passwd

2013-11-12 15:23:13
This has turned out to be a frequently-asked question in nomcom
correspondence.

Part of the reason is that for some folks, a datatracker login they may
have been using for years turns out not to be linked to any email address
recently identifying them within the IETF's systems (last X years...).

Some people need ietf-action assistance getting over this glitch - that's
all I want to say about it since my information is far from definitive.

Open, maybe sometimes glitchy, that's us.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Warren Kumari <warren(_at_)kumari(_dot_)net>