Re: [Softwires] [dhcwg] We can change the world in a 1000 ways (IPv4 over IPv6)

2013-11-14 22:15:19
On Nov 14, 2013, at 6:35 PM, Mark Townsley <mark(_at_)townsley(_dot_)net> wrote:
You rang?

Yeah.   I meant to reply just to Ole, but basically I was saying the same thing
you were, just from a less informed perspective.   I might have done things
differently, but I don't know if it could have produced a better outcome.
Your analysis matches the actual results pretty well, so if Ole is trying to
pick between them, I recommend he pick yours. :)