Re: Editorial thoughts on draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02

2013-12-15 12:12:46
Scott raised important points and so did Ted. I like Ted's wording, but it
leave it to document editors to figure out the exact draft now that we agree
with the sentiment.

FWIW when I have talked about this issue, I've usually talked about the fact
that Internet has a vulnerability for pervasive monitoring and that we need to
address that vulnerability just like we do with other vulnerabilities. (To our
ability, just like with the other vulnerabilities.) "Threat" would work well
for me, too.

Jari