Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

2013-12-16 10:37:11
Listening to the discussion between Stephen Farrell and Stephen Kent,
I've realized that I do not believe the the current draft clearly
indicates that the big change here is that we need to consider what
happens when monitoring happens along many paths or kat multiple points
along a path.  I believe that Stephen Farrell clearly explained the
difference and change to Stephen Kent.  I agree with that explanation
and believe the draft would be improved by clearly capturing that.