Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

2014-01-01 11:13:19
Another message from the 11-12 December thread, then I'm going
to try to crawl back out of this and get some work done...

--On Thursday, December 12, 2013 15:20 +1300 Brian E Carpenter