RE: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

2014-01-01 17:16:26
Ask not what you can do for the IETF mailing list.
Ask what the IETF mailing list can do for you.

good one, Randy.

Lloyd Wood
http://about.me/lloydwood
From: ietf [ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Randy Bush
[randy(_at_)psg(_dot_)com]
Sent: 01 January 2014 18:03
To: IETF Disgust
Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive
Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

the violations of trust in the internet are on the front page every day
for months.  but we don't need no stinkin' policy or architectural
response.  we just need a mailing list on which to blather endlessly
while rome burns.

what are you gonna do to make the internet a better and safer place
today?

randy