Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

2014-01-07 01:01:29
Stephen,

Speaking only for myself, of course, with two caveats I support the
publication of this draft.  The first is that I would prefer still that
it be informational.  There just isn't sufficient elaboration in this
work to support BCP, nor could we get that elaboration if we want this
draft to go out soon.  I also propose a one word change below.