Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

2014-01-04 13:54:29
Yes. I thought that would be the NEXT step after this draft. But let's not
skip this one. The next will take a bit of time, so let's publish this one
so the world can see our position.  Once the next one is done it can
incorporate this one and obsolete it.

Scott
On Jan 4, 2014 2:15 PM, "Stewart Bryant (stbryant)"
<stbryant(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Sent from my iPad

On 4 Jan 2014, at 16:01, "Stephen Farrell"
<stephen(_dot_)farrell(_at_)cs(_dot_)tcd(_dot_)ie>