Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

2014-01-03 19:36:05

On 01/04/2014 01:33 AM, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

If you think it would be a serious problem if the text is interpreted as
in the paraphrase above, then I think revisions to the actual text are
in order, because if there is any difference between the actual text and
the paraphrase, I find it hard to impossible to make out. It is not fine
to keep the text as-is if it is easy to misinterpret.

I welcome honest attempts to improve the text. Lloyd's was
not that.

Feel free to propose better text, I'll be happy to see that.

S.