RE: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

2014-01-03 18:49:12
"Please include a full explanation of how pervasive monitoring is mitigated in
this protocol. If this protocol is not fully cryptographically secure to defeat
 pervasive monitoring, explain why not."

Yeah, that gives complete design control to the security AD.

Which problem is being addressed, exactly?

Lloyd Wood
http://about.me/lloydwood
From: ietf [ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Stewart Bryant
(stbryant) [stbryant(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com]
Sent: 03 January 2014 20:36
To: Melinda Shore
Cc: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive
Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

I have been wondering whether a simple update to "A Guide to Writing A Security
Considerations Section" is all that is needed to address the problem in hand?

Stewart

Sent from my iPad

On 3 Jan 2014, at 19:00, "Melinda Shore"